Welcome To My Blog Buddy .Be My Follower keyh :D
Peringatan daripada penulis!
Selamat membaca saya ucapkan kepada yang hadir! Iklan sebentar : Nantikan kedatangan cerpen"Isteriku Menantu Cadangan!" dan "Ya Sayang, Saya Sudi!" di penulisan2u.my. Saya hargai pembaca semua. Boleh tambah saya di facebook anda. Saya tak makan orang :p :)

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Because I miss you

Always the exact same sky and
Always the same day.
Only thing that is different,
Is that you are not here.

i thought i have let you go.
without anything left
No, no i still havent.
been ab;e to let you go

Longing for you, i'm longing for you,
because i am longing for you
i call you and call you by myself everyday,
Missing you, i am missing you.
Because i am missing you.
now i just call out
your name like a habit , even today.

Day by day i feel like im dying,
so what i could do?
Love you, i am love you,
i love you..
without even being able to tell you these,
i have to let you go like that,

sorry i am sorry ,
can you hear me?
could you be able to hear my late confession.
I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright by Chika Smile Toshimoshi