Welcome To My Blog Buddy .Be My Follower keyh :D
Peringatan daripada penulis!
Selamat membaca saya ucapkan kepada yang hadir! Iklan sebentar : Nantikan kedatangan cerpen"Isteriku Menantu Cadangan!" dan "Ya Sayang, Saya Sudi!" di penulisan2u.my. Saya hargai pembaca semua. Boleh tambah saya di facebook anda. Saya tak makan orang :p :)

Tuesday 3 May 2011

my info yg hnyee tnggl kngn ..

sbgaimna awak telah melupuskn sy dr igtn serta khdpnn .. sy akn cbe ntok mlupuskn smuanyaa jika..biarpn trpksee.. xpee.. sy brkobnn.. dmi awk .. dmi kbhgiaan awk..
for T.Shahir
I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face
I wanna be the one that you'll never replace
I wanna be the girl who steals your heart
I want you to want us to never be apart
I wanna wake up with you lying by my side
I wanna be the one you want to make your bride
I wanna hold you close, wanna feel you hold me tight
I wanna fall asleep with you, wanna be your guiding light
I wanna be the girl you see, when you point and say 'thats her'
I wanna be the girl to whom no-one can compare
I wanna be the one you love until the end of time
I wanna be the reason that you write these stupid rhymes
I wanna be your one and only, you're every dream come true
I want ours to be a perfect love, that others compare their's to
I wanna be your angel, wanna be your fantasy
Just take a look around you baby, we were meant to be


<3 eu T shahir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loike tis !

DC said...

tnx shygg.. tp nie ts yg wt.. bkn dcc.. but i lve diss.. sweet

Post a Comment

Copyright by Chika Smile Toshimoshi