Welcome To My Blog Buddy .Be My Follower keyh :D
Peringatan daripada penulis!
Selamat membaca saya ucapkan kepada yang hadir! Iklan sebentar : Nantikan kedatangan cerpen"Isteriku Menantu Cadangan!" dan "Ya Sayang, Saya Sudi!" di penulisan2u.my. Saya hargai pembaca semua. Boleh tambah saya di facebook anda. Saya tak makan orang :p :)

Thursday 26 May 2011

You gotta understand that when we are together
If you're dedicated we gonna make it through the stormy weather
Cuz we
Meant to be
we'll be livin the dream
Just gotta wait for time and I'm knowing you'll be mine
That's my
Motiviation to keep me goin gin life
You are my sunshine, and I know your the right
One
For me and we gonna stay strong
just ignore all these haters cuz we'll prove them wrong.
You're my Romeo and I'm your Juliet,
We're gonna be together cuz our hearts are set.
Til then I'll be chillin on this balcony
And I'll await the day you come so you can be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright by Chika Smile Toshimoshi